Oh, hello beauty. I recently ventured into the Apple Watch world and guess what? I found The 6 Best Things About My Apple Watch. Some of these you may know already (if you have one). Or you may have no clue if you are like me.
Let’s be honest, it’s Sleek and Functional. Those two words and watches don’t always go together seamlessly. I like a little style to go with my everyday “running errands” look. So now my phone and watch match. It’s the little things in life. Also, I just love pink.
The 6 Best Things About My Apple Watch
- Checking your Email, Messages, Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, FB Messenger, etc.) is literally a fingertip away. I didn’t want to be glued to social media any more than I already am, but it’s not the same as using my phone.
- The Activity App is spot on. I kept going back and forth between the Apple Watch and a new Fitbit Blaze. Keeping track of my steps, miles, workouts, and heart rate are important to me. The Apple Watch’s Activity App is on the watch and on my phone and I can keep track of how many calories I have burned, minutes I have exercised, and the amount of time I spend standing.
- As a mom and blogger, I find myself sitting down more than I would like. Thanks to my watch, there are no more worries about that. The Apple Watch monitors the amount of time I have been sitting and tells me when to stand. The Stand Alert is pure genius. Could you imagine kids in schools having an option like this?
This had to have been thought up by a woman who constantly loses her phone in her purse.
- Sometimes, you just need to Breathe! This genius watch has me doing breathing exercises every so often to relax and focus. It conveniently has me doing a breathing exercise every time my kids are driving me absolutely bananas. It’s a cool feature.
- Hello? That’s right. I Can Answer My Phone On My Watch (or reject it). This had to have been thought up by a woman who constantly loses her phone in her purse. My handbag is a bottomless pit and I miss 3/4 of all calls because I can’t find my phone in time. Well, not anymore!
- Siri, help me find a location. That’s right! Siri and Apple Maps Are On Your Wrist. I love using the Maps app on my watch. It tells me where to go and even vibrates to make sure I am paying attention.
What Are The Best Things About Your Apple Watch!?