Oh the New Year. Don’t you love making your New Year Resolutions every January? Um, I don’t. I rarely keep them and every January, I make them all over again.
With that said, this year I decided to wait until almost the middle of the month to lay out my
resolutions, GOALS, that I want to achieve in 2013.
- Pay off as much debt as I can (credit, car loans, house loan; in that order).
- Get back in shape since Baby Bee blessed us (I am not a fan of working out).
- Update the house with new floors, interior furniture (thanks to the movers breaking half of our stuff), and weather protection.
- Keep up with this blog weekly.
- Eat clean and try to merge into a complete Paleo lifestyle.
- Travel to the remaining states in the continental U.S. that we haven’t seen already.
- Unplug more often.
- Spend less time behind this computer screen and more time on the floor with my kids.
- Thrive in our journey in homeschooling.
- Read more books.
- Grow out my hair (ha ha ha…this one will probably not make it to March).
- Get more sleep
- Laugh more with Marty (although that isn’t too hard).
- Remember August-December ’12, and never find myself in that place again…ever.
- Lastly, plan our family trip to the Holy Land and to the Galapagos Islands (budget, timeframe, kids/no kids, wants from each adventure).